A lot of my information for new places to visit comes from Facebook. Sometimes official local tourism pages and other times travel bloggers who travel all around the region. I also get new ideas from friends I follow. The following are some of the travel pages that I follow.
- List of official TAT Facebook pages that I follow
- State Railway of Thailand
- List of Thai travel Facebook pages
WEBSITES: I also get a lot of information from official websites about Thailand. Either TAT or local government sites. The following are some of the pages that I visit often. Please be aware, the majority of tourism sites in Thailand, at least the good ones, are only in the Thai language.
- Tourism Thailand – Official website of the TAT
- I-San Tourism (Thai)
- TAT News Room (English)
- TAT News Room (Thai)
- TAT Contact Center (English)
- Tiew Pak Klang เที่ยวภาคกลาง Central Thailand (Thai)
Scroll down for links to regional Facebook pages, Twitter accounts and websites >>>>